Tuesday, September 4, 2012

WHO AM I ? : Geary Marcello

GEARY MARCELLO

Fall 2012
(As seen in PMc Magazine, September 2012)


1: Who am I?
I am Geary Marcello.

2: What do you do and what project are you currently working on?
I’m a fashion designer. I am currently working on a collection for the Vidal Sassoon Tribute, a collection for the Latin Fashion Show, and a collection for Williamsburg Fashion Weekend.

3: Where are you from and where are you going?
I’m from Los Angeles. I would like to set new rules and break untouched boundaries that fashion hasn’t dared to venture into yet.

4: Who is your biggest hero?
Anyone who is following their heart and live their dreams.

5: What book is your bible?
Zen Buddhism.

6: What are some things you love? And some things you hate?
I love dogs, travel, art, music, and free spirited people. I hate ignorance, rudeness, and judgmental people.

7: What is your raison d’être?
I don’t really know, I just know I have a destiny (as we all do) to follow and not to question what our purpose is- just follow the path.

8: What is your favorite color?
Red.

9: Who is your favorite comic book superhero?
X-Men (Pyro).

10: What is your favorite NYC hot spot?
Buddah Bar.

11: What turns you on?
Creativity and Music, it’s a toss-up.

12: What would the last question of this questionnaire be if you were the one asking?
If you could change one thing in the world, what would you do or what advice would you give?


Geary Marcello is a fashion designer. He is currently working on a collection for the Vidal Sassoon Tibute.

LINKS:
Official Website
LinkedIn Page
Facebook Page

Questions by PMc Magazine

Edited by Ceara Maria Burns
Photography by Caryn LaGreca
Design by Jillian Mercado
Contact Jillian Mercado if you’re interested in becoming a “Who Am I?”


Caption:
Geary Marcello, FoXXy Face Lookbook S/S 2011, Geary Marcello w/ Models, Photography by Caryn LaGreca

No comments:

Post a Comment