Thursday, September 20, 2012

WHO AM I ? : Sandy Ambrose

SANDY AMBROSE

Fall 2012
(As seen in PMc Magazine, September 2012)   

1: Who am I?
I am a doer and a go-getter, a never give up kind of girl, a fearless leader who is not afraid to step outside the box and stand out. I’m always thinking about what I’m going to do next. I am a dreamer who is constantly striving for bigger and better things. I am a fashion lover, and a down to earth playful person.

2: What do you do and what project are you currently working on?
I am a model, an actress, a singer, and a songwriter in NYC. I recently shot a big print campaign, but I have also been on national commercials as well as on network television shows.

3: Where are you from and where are you going?
I am from good old New York. I didn’t have the easiest childhood, but growing without having a lot of money taught me many things, and allows me to appreciate what I have and where I am in my life now. One of my biggest dreams is to be on the big screen. To me, it is what I was born to do.

4: Who is your biggest hero?
My biggest hero would be my father. He was a great role model and someone that I looked up to quite a bit. I could talk to him about anything and he would always listen and give me great advise. Unfortunately, he passed away suddenly, but he’s still my hero.

5: What book is your bible?
I can’t really say that I have a certain book that I consider to be my bible. What helps guide me in this crazy life of mine is staying grounded through good friends and family. They know me best and have a great way of humbling me.

6: What are some things you love? And some things you hate?
I love so many things: my pets, my family, my great friends, to travel, and to listen to my favorite  music. I also love random smiles or conversations with a complete strangers. Memorable and unplanned moments are the best. I hate dating in NYC because it’s so complicated and stressful sometimes. It is, however, like a nice shopping mall of hot people to choose from.

7: What is your raison d’être?
I would have to say it’s pretty simple: to be the best person that I can possibly be with everything in my life. I only have this one life to live and I want to make it count.

8: What is your favorite color?
My favorite color is blue, but for some reason I wear a lot of black.

9: Who is your favorite comic book superhero?
That would have to be Wolverine. I think he’s a total badass.

10: What is your favorite NYC hot spot?
Oh gosh, there are so many great places here to have fun. For me it would be Gansevoort.

11: What turns you on?
A really big turn on for me is beautiful people who don’t know that they’re beautiful. I also admire a woman who can go out wearing a t-shirt, jeans, and a killer pair of combat boots without makeup.

12: What would the last question of this questionnaire be if you were the one asking?
If you could have one superhero power what would it be?

Sandy Ambrose is a model, actress, singer, and songwriter from New York.

Questions by PMc Magazine

Edited by Ceara Maria Burns
Photography by Jammi York
Design by Jillian Mercado
Contact Jillian Mercado if you’re interested in becoming a “Who Am I?”


Caption:
Sandy Ambrose, NYC, 2012, Photography by Jammi York

No comments:

Post a Comment