Wednesday, October 24, 2012

YOU KNOW ME ! : Dj Enferno

DJ ENFERNO

Fall 2012
(As seen in PMc Magazine, October 2012)     

1: How do we know you?
You’ve probably seen me on Madonna‘s 2008 Sticky & Sweet Tour, or you have seen my live remix videos on Youtube or heard my work on iTunes. In any case, nice to meet you!

2: What is your latest project?
I’m about to release my first original track alongside Mickey Fortune called “Cavaricci” and I also just finished an official remix for the Linkin Park song “Powerless.” Both will be available soon!

3: Where are you living?
Fairfax, VA. It is near Washington, DC. The suburbs are my sanctuary.

4: What don’t we know about you?
I once jumped out of a plane voluntarily.

5: What is your favorite travel destination?
Secluded beach trips with my family.

6: What inspires you?
Those moments when I feel like I’ve experienced something for the very first time.

7: If not yourself, who would you be?
Thomas Edison. Although it’s never too late for that.

8: What book is your bible?
The dictionary.

9: What is your favorite word?
Unlimited.

10: Who is your biggest hero?
My wife. She is Superwoman. Literally, she has a cape, spandex, and wristbands.

11: How would you define success?
Success is when you feel happy without having to do anything. If you wake up in the morning and you are happy, then I believe you are successful.

12: What would the last question of this questionnaire be if you were the one asking?
How can we find out more about you? Glad you asked, you can find out all about me at: DjEnferno.com, Facebook.com/DjEnfernoFanpage, and Twitter.com/DjEnferno.

Enferno is a DMC USA Champion (2nd in the World), and a certified gold remixer for LMFAO who has recently been named #1 on Billboard’s Next Big Sound chart. He is also the creator of the next progression of live DJ performance called the Live Remix Project (LRP). Enferno was Madonna’s 2008-2009 Sticky & Sweet World Tour DJ, as well as the DJ and programmer for Michael Jackson’s The Immortal World Tour and Rihanna’s Loud Tour. Today, Enferno is busy balancing studio time with jets-setting around the world for his own tour.

LINKS:
Dj Enferno

Facebook Page

Soundcloud
Twitter: djenferno
Youtube.com/djenferno

Questions by PMc Magazine
Edited by Ceara Maria Burns

Photography by Douglas Sonders Photography
Design by Jillian Mercado

Captions:
Eric aka DJ Enferno, Photography by Douglas Sonders Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment